Author Archives: forestcandlestudio
Part 3: Favors
Your wedding day will be here sooner than you think! Plan your favors as early as possible, especially if you want to DIY or to order handmade &/or personalized items. Leave some room open for unexpected last minute things by getting items on your checklist completed ahead of schedule!
In Part 3 of this four-part series, here are some unique handmade wedding favors from Etsy shops. Some inspiration to help you find what will be just right for you! Click photos to go to the shop listing for each item.
If you missed Part 1: http://wedeclectic.com/2013/07/11/two-to-four-months-before-the-wedding/
Congratulations – you’re engaged!! Here are some wonderful cards to thank your guests after your engagement party or bridal shower.
All are handmade and customizable from shops on Etsy. Two of them are pdf files so you can print out however many you need for yourself. Clicking on each photo will open a new tab to that shop’s listing for information about each item.
Happy Wedding Wishes,
Here are some beautiful ideas for pew decorations / aisle markers to wow your guests when they arrive for your ceremony!
All are handmade and customizable from shops on Etsy. Click on shop name to see info for its item (listed in order of photos shown in rows, left to right, top to bottom).
FEATHERS, FLOWERS, BOWS
4. Silk Bridals
Happy Wedding Wishes,
Brides and grooms can really have some fun by adding a pop of color to their wedding outfits. To give you ideas, here are some colorful handmade and vintage items from Etsy shops.
- Green and black fascinator hat with zipper roses & electronic resistors by Aula46
- Honeysuckle pink mask with detachable satin flower clip brooch by ArtisanMaskers
- Bead embroidery bracelet by CrownofStones
- Silk & linen flower with peacock feathers hair ornament by ButtonsnBlossoms
- Colorful floral bridal sash by RosyPosyDesigns
- Sunrise seashell and aqua chalcedony earrings by ThePineappleHut
- Handmade flowers shoe clips by ChloeANDMaddie.
Left to right, top to bottom:
- Map cufflinks for the groom and his attendants by BrassandChain
- Custom comic book sneakers by MoonlightDecorator
- Multi-color blue modern tartan tie by TiestheKnot
- Quilled blue boutonniere by MiaettiaCreations
- Blue, green, and yellow paper boutonnieres by TheLittleRedButton
- Vintage wingtip spectator shoes by flyfishark
- Men’s gingham suspenders by PaigeGrayson