Wedding Inspiration – Add a Pop of Color!
Brides and grooms can really have some fun by adding a pop of color to their wedding outfits. To give you ideas, here are some colorful handmade and vintage items from Etsy shops.
- Green and black fascinator hat with zipper roses & electronic resistors by Aula46
- Honeysuckle pink mask with detachable satin flower clip brooch by ArtisanMaskers
- Bead embroidery bracelet by CrownofStones
- Silk & linen flower with peacock feathers hair ornament by ButtonsnBlossoms
- Colorful floral bridal sash by RosyPosyDesigns
- Sunrise seashell and aqua chalcedony earrings by ThePineappleHut
- Handmade flowers shoe clips by ChloeANDMaddie.
Left to right, top to bottom:
- Map cufflinks for the groom and his attendants by BrassandChain
- Custom comic book sneakers by MoonlightDecorator
- Multi-color blue modern tartan tie by TiestheKnot
- Quilled blue boutonniere by MiaettiaCreations
- Blue, green, and yellow paper boutonnieres by TheLittleRedButton
- Vintage wingtip spectator shoes by flyfishark
- Men’s gingham suspenders by PaigeGrayson
Posted on July 16, 2013, in Accessories, alternative, etsy, ForestCandleStudio, handmade, inspiration, Offbeat, wedding accessories, WedEclectic and tagged bridal accessories, Forest Candle Studio, groom accessories, wedeclectic. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.